Hey-o and Happy Wednesday! After I posted what was going into the baskets for the babes, I got a couple of questions about if Zach and I did baskets. While this is certainly not necessary, I happen to have a teeny bit of my mother in me (ha!) and I love any opportunity to spoil my hubby. One thing I think is important to mention is that while the reason behind it is so important, I think it is more important to be thoughtful in your gifts than to do something crazy. So without further ado, here are some things that will be in Zach’s basket!!
- Fricker’s Gift Cards: This is where Zach and I had our first date and we both love to rehash that first 4 h o u r meal!
- Lime-a-Rita: Seeing as this is Zach’s favorite drink, I like to empty the box and use the box as the ‘basket’. I always try to put a couple in the fridge in the morning so he has one he can enjoy for the day 🙂
- Laffy Taffy: Nothing better than straight sugar for a Type 1 diabetic… always good for emergencies!
- Nuts: Ay, I think this man would eat a full can every day if he could… These snack packs make the perfect addition to an Easter basket or stuffed in an egg!Shirt: Zach LOVES a new shirt for work or to wear out… These are an easy transition into spring!
- Shirt: Zach LOVES a new shirt for work or to wear out… These are an easy transition into spring!
- Slim Jims: Go-to snack. Easy to put in the car too!
- Lottery Tickets: This is just a win-win…do I need to go on?
- The girls’ handprints: This daddy and his baby girls… goodness. He couldn’t be any prouder of them and their handprints are a keepsake he treasures 🙂
Need some other ideas?:
- Favorite candy (let’s be hoenst, is it really an Easter basket without?!)
- Snack-size food
- Local sports event game tickets
- Gift card to where you had your first date
- Written reasons you love him inside an egg
- Mini liquor bottles
- Bottle openers
- Grilling supplies
Countdown is on to one of my favs! I am still working to get our menu figured out for the big day, so if you have any suggestions, shoot them my way!
Question: What are you including in Easter baskets for your loved ones?!